It seems like WhatsApp has opened its voice calling feature to all the Android users and the users are now gradually receiving the WhatsApp Voice Calling Features via invites system. However, if you were late and failed to get the invite, you can still use this voice calling feature by downloading the latest WhatsApp APK. After you download and install this latest WhatsApp APK, all you need to do is to call someone who already has this feature enabled. When you make a call you will see there’s a change in WhatsApp interface and now you can find three tabs on the top right section – Calls, Chats and Contacts.
How to Use this APK to make Voice Calls ?
- Download the WhatsApp APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature
NOTE : JOIN OUR GROUP whatsApp activation Group and cmment ur no our one member Can call you and activate your calling feature