WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging app on android, windows and iOS devices. It has become a great alternative to the default text messaging app because of it’s cool features. WhatsApp allow us to text,call and share unlimited pictures and videos using our mobile data. As the trend of dual sim phones is increasing most of us own dual sim mobile phones. Dual sim phones have became quite popular among smartphone users. So today I’m going to show how we can use dual WhatsApp accounts on a single android device. And yeah no root needed!
How to Run Dual WhatsApp Accounts ?
- First we need to download GB WhatsApp (Mod of WhatsApp) which allow us to use dual numbers on WhatsApp. Download GB WhatsApp APK
- Now install the downloaded GB WhatsApp apk file on your android phone. You don’t need to uninstall the original version of WhatsApp.
- After the installation is completed launch the app and tap on Agree and continue.
- Now enter the second number on which you want to run WhatsApp and tap on Ok.
- You will receive a confirmation code on that number, Enter the confirmation code to verify the number.
- In the next step it will ask you to add your name and profile picture which you want to use on your second number.
- Click on next and your second WhatsApp account is ready to use.
10 Best Smartphones Under Rs5000 In India