Found a video on Facebook that you just have to save? Afraid the person is going to remove it before you have a chance to really enjoy it? Want to transfer the video to your phone to watch later? To do any of this, you’ll need to download the video from Facebook. Follow this guide to download any video that someone uploads to Facebook, even if it’s set to private!
We all already know that Facebook is one of the top online social networking service Were people can share Text, Pics, videos and more on online. Many people doesn’t know how to download a Facebook video which they found in FB pages and groups. So people start searching for a software to download Facebook videos. There are many software application with the name of ‘Facebook Video Down-loader’ for windows, mac and Linux platforms. People might face problems like OS corrupt, System start up slowdown etc. after installing those non-certified software applications.
Main features of Facebook downloader
- Support to download Facebook videos in a quick way. No need to register or log in, only submitting video URL and enable Java applet to begin video download.
- Download Facebook video to friendly MP4 format. After you download videos from Facebook online, you can send videos to portable devices and smartphones directly.
- Free to try. Without costing a dollar, the online program will download Facebook video free for you.
Follow Below Step To Download Facebook Video
- To download a Facebook video, First go to http://www.downvids.net
- Now right click on video and Copy the video URL from Facebook which you want to download. And give your Facebook video link in the box and click on “Download” option.
- NOTE – If you want to download HD video then click on “Select Format”and click Hd (480p)
- Now click on “Download” button and Wait for some moment