Ringo, the international voice calling app which doesn’t require Internet data or voice minutes, has launched in India on Wednesday. The app was first launched in May 2014 for 16 countries. Now, Indian users can now also download and use the Ringo app for Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices.
“Unlike other OTT voice apps, Ringo calls do not use the Internet, Wi-Fi, data or carrier minutes. Making a call using Ringo is identical to making a call through your carrier, in terms of quality, and yet costs 70 percent lower than standard rates offered by most telcos,” said the company in a statement.
How To Get Ringo In Your Phone :
- Click Here and install Ringo
- Open app and enter your name phone no and email
- Verify OTP and u will get 50Mins free calling
- Start Calling to your friends
- Open Ringo app
- Enter your friend number or select from contact list
- and click on call Button
- U will recive a call from ringo
- Attend the call and your phone is conected to friends
- Open ringo app
- Click on Invite and share with your friends
- When your friend install ringo and make a first call u will get Rs10