What Is ES File Explorer ? Yes today we are talking about es file explorer file manager if you dont no or never listen about es file explorer then this post perfect for you in this post you will get all question answers like Why Use ES File Explorer , Which File Manger We Choose for Android and Why , How To Use ES File Explorer , Where is the recycle bin on ES File Explorer ? OK so lets start with
What is ES File Explorer ?
So here’s your question answer ES File Explorer is a great tool for managing files and programs. It comes with a multitude of additional features such as a tool for killing running applications, direct cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive), and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device as well as your PC. if we want to say in some words then Es file explorer is a great file manager for android that’s it.
Why Use ES File Explorer :
ES File Manger comes with many great features which makes Es file manager different from other file manager check now ES File Explorer features and start using New File Manager :
15 Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager) :
- File Manager : Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage, Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark
- App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, create shortcuts to your apps and delete APK files
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your PC, tablet, Mac, Linux Server
- Archive manager: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, 7z files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for efficient and better productivity
- Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images Text viewers and editors
- Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
- Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM status and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list for the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
- Hide Files: If you want to hide some your personal files then you can hide your files with the help of Es File Explorer
- Recycle Bin: If you have fraudulently delete a file, you can get back through recycle bin
- Supports Multiple Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and many more.
Which File Manger We Choose for Android and Why ?
If you carefully read the entire 15 features that I do not have to answer to you which file manager you have to use and why ? My answer is ES File Manager What yours ?
How To Use ES File Explorer :
Batch Rename Files or Folders ES File Explorer allows you to rename files in bulk on your Android device. First go to the location where you want to rename files or folders, and then tap and press until you see a checkmark on the file or folder. When your first file is checked press the “checkmark” button on the app to select multiple files at once. Now tap the “Rename” button.
A new window “Batch Rename” will appear. You can assign filename + number, add a starting number, or you can add any name before your original filename.
Copy and Paste ES File Explorer allows you to copy and paste files What you have to do simply go to loaction of file and select the file which you want to copy , copy them and go to location where you want to paste and paste there
Search Local Files with help of this file manager you can easily find your files like MP3, MP4 or any other document you have to simply open the ES File Explorer and click on Search and enter your file name and Es file explorer show you your file
Change View and Sorting of Files and Folders Just like File Explorer for Windows, the ES File Explorer app allow users to change the view and sort order of files and folders. Press the “View” button on the toolbar to change the view and sort
I am adding a new post for that where i am discuss How To Use ES File Explorer so wait for this post i will add link here and after reading this guide you will use es file explorer like a pro.
Where is the recycle bin on ES File Explorer ?
ES File Explorer has another useful feature called recycle bin to restore accidentally deleted files. Slide the toolbar from the left, go to “Tools” and enable “Recycle Bin.” Tap the button to go to the recycle bin page. Once you are in this page press the file or folder to either delete or restore them.
so friends i hope you get your answer ” What Is ES File Explorer ” so download now Es file Explorer