- Do you have error messages?, like :while deleting a file:
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- Cannot remove folder.
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- The solution for this is Unlocker
Steps to use unlocker:
- 1. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
- 2. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
- 3. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
- This is a really cool tool to unlock on the locked files.
- Links: Unlocker Homepage
- MD5: b432447cf8e8c7a613ff0116402b67f9 / SHA1: e115ac80776d091765ed3ea022a001e0d8aa4dc9
- MD5: 07b3b4e4371402adf8a04c3267cdb0e5 / SHA1: c74b4f58dfa41a3d2b4cf70be2c8d773a84944f8
- MD5: 8f7da0d01afd03a1e366a72c231fb3fc / SHA1: e8abf005d2f7658f81b1ed29a0c426f9a63637f2