Prototype Full PC Game Highly Compressed stylized as PROTOTYPE is a 2009 open world action-adventure video game developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Activision. The game was released in North America on June 9, 2009, and in southwestern parts of North America as well as Oceania on June 10, and was released in Europe on June 12. Versions for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One were released on July 14, 2015 alongside the sequel as Prototype Biohazard Bundle. Separate versions of the games became available on August 12, 2015
Set in Manhattan, the game follows a powerful yet amnesiac shapeshifter named Alex Mercer who must stop an outbreak of Blacklight, a plague that mutates individuals into hideous violent monsters. During his quest, Alex tries to uncover his past while also coming into conflict with both the US military and a black operations force called Blackwatch. Parallel to the game’s storyline is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style video game giving the player freedom to roam Manhattan.
The game was a critical and commercial success, with critics praising the game for its originality and engaging gameplay. Many reviewers compared and contrasted it with Infamous, another open world action-adventure game released one month prior to Prototype, by Sucker Punch Productions which features a superpowered protagonist with developing powers in an urban world. However, the gameplay and animations of Prototype are very similar to The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, also by Radical Entertainment
Prototype 1 Highly Compressed Gameplay
Alex’s primary superpower is his ability to shapeshift, ever-changing his body into anyone. Going hand-in-hand with this power is his ability to “consume” others, engrossing them entirely. This method permits Alex to quickly regain health by absorbing the biomass of his enemies. This additionally permits him to take on the forms of the human enemies he absorbs, thereby permitting the player to move about the enemy collectively of them. The disguise will only last as long as Alex remains invisible. Alex has unbelievable physical strength, and will kill most humans in a very single punch. He can perform numerous melee attacks without shapeshifting, furthermore as more gymnastic moves like air combos, sliding along the ground using any humanoid enemy’s body, and a high-speed rolling projectile attack.
Alex can also transform components of his body into a range of martial implements acquired over the course of the game, either as purchased upgrades or being given them. Offensive powers include the big and powerful Blade arm, quick razor-sharp Claws (which can also erupt massive spikes from the ground), the telescoping Whipfist, Musclemass that augments his strength, and also the slow however powerful Hammerfists. Defensive choices include a large shield on Alex’s left arm for block flight attacks that has to regenerate after excessive injury, and full armor that exchanges agility and speed for toughness in close combat; both will permit Alex to struggle through most obstacles when active.
System Requirements For Prototype 1 PC Game:
- Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® nine.0c or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- Video Card: 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card needed – 100 percent DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model three support*
- Processor: Pentium(R) Intel Core® 2 duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or higher
- RAM: one GB of RAM for Windows ® XP / 2 GB Windows ® vista systems
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap space.)
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0 –compliant sound card
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM
- Peripheral: 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista – compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
- 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista – compatible 4X DVD-ROM drive or higher
- (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers Supported Chipsets for Windows(R) XP and vista
- All NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7800 256 MB and higher chipsets
- All ATI® Radeon™ X1800 256 MB and higher chipsets
SORRY GAME FILE IS NO MORE AVALIBLE