All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. ANDROIDHACKS abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by ANDROIDHACKS that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempting to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It’s necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of “Physical Authorization Letter” that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Then Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]