Hey guys all of know that Mozilla’s Firefox Is a great and very powerful browser on earth.
But sometimes when you’re working on a slow connection your page loading takes years and you have to wait for much longer time. So here is a simple but a very powerful tutorial to speed up your Firefox by almost 50 times!
Follow these Steps to boostup your Firefox Page loading:
1. First of all type this in the address bar:
” about:config” Without quotes
2. then click on ” I’ll be carefull”
3. Then you will see a search box at top. Then tpye there the following
network.http.pipelining and toggle it to true.
4. Then type the following:
network.http.proxy.pipelining and toggle it to true
5. Then type the following:
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and change it to 30.
6. Then right click anywhere and choose a new and then integer
7. Set its name as:
nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set it to 0
8. Just restart your Firefox once and then enjoy!
Visit for more at: