- Mark Zukerburg claims Facebook Timeline was the major change in Facebook which overhauled the complete look of one’s profile.Timeline he got a mix response from Facebook users. Many users find it interesting while for others it was complete waste of time and want to switch back to old Facebook Profile view.
- There has a line in middle line which divides your activities in two columns.
- Social Fixer is the extension which works on all major browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc but doesn’t support Internet Explorer. It adds lots of new features and removes the tow column partitioning of your Timeline which enhances your Facebook experience and functionality.
Features of Social Fixer For Facebook:
- Tabbed News Feed
- Advance Feed Filters
- Hide posts you have already read
- Themes (aka skins)
- Automatically removes Recent Activity from your profile
- Enlarge thumbnails on hover
- Highlight new comments
- Quick links to your pages and events
- Friend tracker- Notifications of Un-friend
- Automatically retrieve older posts
How to Access Facebook Timeline in Single Column:
- Download and Install Social Fixer for your browser
- Now open your Facebook account, here a window will open with many settings for your Facebook Account.
- Choose the settings and click on the Next button on every window.
- After all setting options a Wrench Icon will appear left to Profile Picture, click on that icon and select Social Fixer Options.
- Again all similar settings will open that were open in second step but with more advance settings.
- Go to Timeline tab and check the option Display Posts in Single Column box.
- After this Save settings and Refresh your page to see the changes.
- Along with Single Column view of Facebook Timeline you can also enable or disable many other features using this addon.
- Note:This is a browser trick so two column partitioning will be removed only in your browser.