AndroidHacks.co presents 3 Easy Methods To Download Youtube Videos on Your Android Phone Without App check the fastest ways to download videos from YouTube, providing the best quality of the videos saved from YouTube. Try it once and you will agree that this is the most convenient YouTube video downloader you ever used!
NOTE : ALL METHODS ARE NOT ONLY WORKING IN ANDROID YOU CAN ALSO USE THESE 3 METHODS TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN OTHER OS ALSO
Ok so let’s start 🙂
Download a YouTube video on Android via SSyoutube
- While you are on YouTube.com just add “ss” to the video URL in order to start the default YouTube downloader. For instance:
- Original URL: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
- URL for downloading: http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
Download a YouTube video on Android via “sfrom.net/” or “savefrom.net/”
- While you are on the website where a video is posted add “sfrom.net/” or “savefrom.net/” before the web page URL address and press Enter.
- For example: sfrom.net/http://www.freethechildren.com/
- You’ll get the list containing direct links for all videos posted on the chosen web page.
Download a Youtube video via SaveFrom.net
- The common way of using the free YouTube downloader: open SaveFrom.net and enter the URL address of the webpage you want to download from into the field on the top of the page.
- Click the “Download” button on the right and you will get the list containing all available links. Choose a format and download. As simple as that!